TIPS FROM CAROL
- Definitely, visit the International Cafe. Open 24 hours a day. Delicious little bites for breakfast through late-night snack. My favorite place for breakfast pastries. Located in the piazza.
- Alfredo's Pizzeria is a charming sit-down venue offering freshly made pizzas fresh out of the oven.
- Don't miss our Traditional Dining together at 6 PM. It is where we bond together as a group.
- Indulge in Princess Chocolate Journeys: Survey says still #1 with women and men as an aphrodisiac and pick me up. Premium chocolate and wine tasting and chocolate spa treatment, so decadent!
- Accommodations onboard are well-appointed with flat screen TV's , plenty of room for clothing with double the usual closet space and 24 hour room service.
- A dramatic over-the-ocean glass walkway, the SeaWalk® is the first of its kind at sea. At 60 feet long, cantilevered 128 feet above the waves and extending 28 feet beyond the edge of the ship, it affords thrilling vistas of the ever-changing seascape. Just as the Captain can look through glass panels in the floor of the bridge, passengers can now share in that breathtaking experience. Across the ship, the SeaView Bar goes one step further with a glass paneled floor and drinks prepared during exciting shows with flair.
CELEBRATION OF TASTY TEAS AND DIVINE DESSERTS
Afternoon tea is a treasured tradition whether it’s a special occasion, an intimate moment for two, a mother-daughter tea party or just quiet time for reflection. Enjoy a wide selection of teas, or coffee if you prefer, served by white-gloved waiters in formal attire. The setting is an elegant dining room, with tables crowned with sparkling samovars and a delicious array of tasty treats: freshly prepared finger sandwiches, cookies and cakes. A good venue for an afternoon get together when we aren't having seminars.
TAX AND DUTY-FREE SHOPPING
It’s no surprise The Shops are awarded “Best Onboard Shopping” from Porthole magazine year after year. On board, you’ll find a fabulous range of fine merchandise from brands like Swarovski, Chanel, Estée Lauder, Clinique, Lancôme, Calvin Klein, Citizen and Tissot, plus local crafts, keepsakes and souvenirs. And everyday tax- and duty-free savings can add up to as much as 30% off suggested U.S. retail prices.
A REEL TREAT DAY OR NIGHT
Throughout the day and night, our exclusive open-air poolside amphitheater is the go-to destination for feature films, thrilling concerts and exciting sporting events such as live football games. Cozy up under a fleece blanket in the comfortable lounger and feast on complimentary fresh-popped popcorn in the evening or delicious cookies and milk during the day, and enjoy that exciting car chase or mystery thriller on the giant screen. This is a treat not to be missed.
BROADWAY-STYLE PRODUCTIONS AT SEA
With dazzling stage sets, artists from around the globe, modern hits and timeless classics, the Princess Theater, our largest theater yet, showcases lavish, original productions with dynamic cast members in sumptuous surroundings. In this ultramodern theater, relax in a plush seat with unobstructed sight lines as the velvet curtain goes up, a state-of-the-art lighting system illuminates the stage, and it’s on with the show. We meet at dinner and go together to see the show.
EXPERIENCE THE WORLD’S GREAT CELEBRATIONS
There’s nothing like a Princess party to bring people together. Our Festivals of the World hosts onboard events that celebrate timeless traditions from nearly every corner of the globe.* Parties and dancing, lively music and folkloric performances, enriching activities, themed movies and specialty shopping are just some of the ways our Festivals of the World come to life! From Oktoberfest to Rio’s Carnival, Festivals of the World is a gala event you won’t want to miss. The fun never stops!